1. That the Bible is the word of God, Divinely inspired, infallible and eternal.
2. That God is one, yet a Trinity, existing eternally as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus Christ is God; His virgin birth, His sinless life, substitutionary death, and bodily resurrection.
4. That Satan is a real, live personal being.
5. That through Adam's sin, as the representative head of the human race, all men are sinners in need of a Savior.
6. Salvation by grace, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. In baptism by believers only, by immersion only.
8. In Godly, separated living for all who are saved.
9. In the eternal blessedness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the unsaved.
10. That a scriptural church is a local, independent, self-supporting assembly of regenerated, baptized
believers joined together in fellowship, mutual edification and fulfilling of the Great Commission.
11. Int the second coming of Jesus Christ coming is both imminent and personal.